3rd birthday 4th birthday 5th birthday 6th birthday 7th years old
8th birthday
9th birthday
10th birthday
11th birthday 12th birthday
13th years old
14th birthday
15th birthday
16th birthday
17th birthday
18th birthday
19th birthday
20th birthday
21st birthday
22nd birthday being himself
23rd birthday 24th birthday 25th birthday We love you, Mark! You have given us so much fun, encouragement, love and strength through the last 25 years!!!
Yeah, they grow way too fast. I still feel like he is my little baby boy! I only made the cakes that look homemade. Mark actually would rather have a cream pie of some sort with reese peanut butter cups or something yummy so we did that instead of a cake a few times.
I kept scrolling down the pictures thinking, "They've got to stop soon, 'cause Mark isn't THAT old." But they kept coming and I kept scrolling and then I realized that he WAS that old and that means that I am THAT old plus some. Hmm. Happy Birthday, Mark (two months late, but, hey! Happy Birthday year all the same!)
Del and I have been married for 27 years and have three awesome kids...Mark, Stephanie and Lisa. I love taking and editing pictures, playing games and watching movies. I love kissing baby's cheeks and most of all...stopping to smell the roses.
5 comments:
So fun to see him over the years. Sandie did you make those cakes? Very impressive.
Wow Why do they have to grow so fast!
Yeah, they grow way too fast. I still feel like he is my little baby boy! I only made the cakes that look homemade. Mark actually would rather have a cream pie of some sort with reese peanut butter cups or something yummy so we did that instead of a cake a few times.
This is the cutest post ever! You are such an amazing fun mom! Mark seems like a fun guy!
I kept scrolling down the pictures thinking, "They've got to stop soon, 'cause Mark isn't THAT old." But they kept coming and I kept scrolling and then I realized that he WAS that old and that means that I am THAT old plus some. Hmm. Happy Birthday, Mark (two months late, but, hey! Happy Birthday year all the same!)
Post a Comment